• Quoted on a PER TOUR basis • Always quoted and settled in £ Sterling
• Parking, tolls and government taxes
• Entrance fees • Food & drink • Public transport for "ON FOOT" tours • Accommodation on extended tours • Any extra services not agreed when the booking is confirmed, to be agreed at the time and settled directly by the client
• To secure a tour date (s) a £100.00 (non refundable) deposit • Balance payable one month prior to the tour date • Deposit payments can be made via our secure payment facility. Click here to go to the payment area. • Alternatively, deposit payments & balances can be settled by way of an invoice which provides a direct link to our secure payment provider which accepts major credit cards including AMEX, MASTERCARD & VISA.
In the unlikely but unavoidable event of The England Guide not being able to undertake the tour agreed, reasonable steps will be taken to find a suitably qualified alternative guide who will operate on the same terms as the original booking. If the alternative guide proposed is not acceptable to the client, a full refund will be given.
In circumstances where the guide reasonably believes a client to be unwell for whatever reason and thus not in a fit state to undertake the tour, the guide is within his rights to refuse to undertake the tour.
• The England Tour Guide has the required vehicle and Public Liability Insurance required for the granting of the relevant licences under English law. • Clients are strongly advised to purchase suitable Travel Insurance when making bookings to provide adequate cover in respect of cancellation of same. • Baggage & personal effects are carried in the guides vehicle entirely at the owners risk and in particular when left in the vehicle during the course of a tour. • ‘Force Majeure’ : The England Tour Guide or any agreed guide standing in for same shall be excused performance of the agreed contract in these circumstance defined as unusual and unforeseeable events beyond the control of the party seeking to rely on them. • Such events include war, threat of war, civil strife, strikes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, epidemics, bad weather, terrorist activity, governmental actions, acts of God and all similar events.